Pro Sports Are Back, Here’s How They’re Doing It
There really is nothing better than going to the stadium, eating an overpriced bratwurst, drinking overpriced beer, and yelling at your favorite athletes, right?
Well, with the Covid-19 vaccine’s rolling out, fans are excited to start cheering on their teams in person again!
Safety is still the number one priority for the fans and athletes, and all those behind the scenes. So, how are stadium managers, event producers, and sports teams lowering the risk for everyone involved?
- No bags allowed
- Cashless Payment
- No touch trash cans
- Physical barriers between fans and players
- Sitting in pods with only your group/household members
- Wearing a mask at all times, except when eating or drinking
- No drink or food service provided to seats
- Protect Your Employees
- Provide your staff with all the necessary PPE to lower their risk.
- Social distance your staff as often and as best you can.
- Enforce the social distancing of fans and players based on your local health & safety guidelines.
- Install barriers and distance stickers at common place areas.
- The goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for fans, athletes and employees.
- Sanitization stations should be in place throughout the venue, as well as proper sanitizing of seats, bathrooms, and common place areas between uses.